Friday, November 26, 2010

Ouch..

Anytime I started to sew something, I had a little problem and then, all of a sudden, it stopped. And in my zig zag & another stitches, it seems to not catch the bobbin thread in the second half of the zigzag. So I end up with a straight stitch in my zig zag setting.
Now I need a glass of wine (did I say wine?! hey.. I dont drink alcohol!), leave it alone for a bit, come back, and futz a bit... and it seems ok for about one quilt block. And then it starts eating thread again.
Is the machine really that sensitive to thread & needle?? It didn't seem to matter for a while. But now it seems so picky!
So, is this something that I need to bring my machine on for? Or am I just an idiot when it comes to needle & thread usage?!
I'll probably need more wine to bring it in. But if any of you have the "ouch!" solutions, I'm all ears!

0 komentaar: