Friday, November 26, 2010

Oh nooo

As I worked, I never got a full day of sewing. When I got a little time to do, there'll always be some interuptions. "Mom, where's my crayon... mom, can I get my tea now... mom, Ipus is missing.." and so on. Pfiuuh.. *wiping my sweat*
Now the bulk of the unfinished quilts increased. I'm not a weigh lifter, so I had to slow down and do another house work after each episode of sewing rows together. (Surely, I need a studio/quilting room to make it easy to finish all quilts... *pray!*)

Oh noo... look, who sewed that?
Sweetheart, did you sew those lines??
Did I sew that wonky thing?!
Well, I confess.. it was really the new machine. And yes that I can't drive straight. And still I have no idea to fix it:( Or maybe I need some exercises..
Ok, it's enough for today. We will see how the next ones come out.. tomorrow. *still I can't imagine what that 'wonky thing' would be tomorrow*
Happy Friday, everyone... ^_^
Photobucket

0 komentaar: