Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Chip's Poem

Been leaving this page since 3 months ago?? Gosh, I hate to realize it. That's why my friends never poke me here anymore, hiks.. hikss. And you know what? my page ranks down to level 2! Can't forgive you, Gogg.

Heuuh.. well, ignore it. Coz there's something special I want to share to y'all. See... I got this poem from Chip couple months ago. I got an idea to stick it on this LO since the 1st time... till I found his pic a few weeks ahead. But I just decided to take that old one this early afternoon. I guess the theme of that pic is suitable with the poem.

Honestly, I don't like a poem. So, why should I keep it so far? Because there's a story lives on there. And I let it lives on my mind. It always reminds me of peacefulness, morning dew, the smell of pine trees, my playground, some traditional games,....... and my childhood dreams. Now here's that poem, Chip. But, why you left us a 'big question' on the last..... will it be a happy ending, or a sad ending?!?

0 komentaar: