Saturday, April 25, 2009

Paper with Table Cloth Pattern

I really don't have all that much to write about before & after my son's surgery. I just wanted to update the blog so that people don't think I'm dead. I felt just got back from Target, and I realized that I'm one of "those moms" today.

Ok, back to the point. As I love to give a try a new recipe (it doesn't mean I'm a good chef), I love to collect some table cloths. Especially the colorful plaid patterns ones. Wanna know my reason?!?..... I believe that "It doesn't matter with the result, you'll be fine with the food. Though how worst its taste". Hehee... Besides that, I love something casual in my keuken (kitchen). Coz they're so fancy, aren't they?? C'mon, I'll show you my tuts to create one of my table cloths.

Open a new document in your desired size. My canvas is 12x12 cm, 200 dpi.
Click on File--->New, or press Ctrl+N.

Right click on the active palette, then choose Layer from Background from the drop down menu.

Just click OK. Now your background changed into layer (Layer 0) and ready to create.

Click on this symbol fx ---> Pattern Overlay.

Click on Pattern table to get your desired pattern.
Here I used "simple table cloth pattern" that I've got from Adobe Exchange.

Adjust the Opacity and Scale till you get your favorite color and size of the pattern. Then click OK.

Click File ---> Save for Web & Devices, or press Alt+Shift+Ctrl+S. Then save the file as JPG or JPEG file. More of formatting image files are here.

Done! Now you have your simple table cloth.

Better grab my ones while they are Free. Hehehee...

Bon Weekend.....

1 komentaar:

Emma said...

baru nyadar udh banyak apdetan, freebies, tuto mu ces.....yihaaaaaaa
itulah klo klupaan mulu masukin link di bloglistku....and sudah di add yihaaaaa.....langsung ktauan kalo dirimu ada posting baru deh....

Ces.....mantappppppp....gitu dong.....sharing......wohoooooooo....suka deh

tetep ceative and tosssssssssss!