Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Prettiest things I've got

Here comes my New Interior Designer... who doesn't know this pretty lady?? We all know her by her creations. Yeah! Like us, she's a scrapbook freak, too. But she really has a magic wand. Not like us. I wish I have her magic wand to touch all pages become wonderful as she did. (pssst! ...or even disappear if it really happen)iseng

I'm soooo happy when she offer me this pretty template. Hmm... such a great miracle. I get a new template for my blog every New Year. Awesome!!!love28

Hohoo... sure you really want to know my 1st interieur designer? This one is pretty lady, too. Her name is Carlota. I think she's the one who had 'the super magic wand'.agree6 So please think twice before you dare her, guys..

It's great for me to have these gorgeous ladies as my friends. Luv U all, sistah!!

1 komentaar:

Emma said...

thank you dear....muah muahhhh